I briefly touched on this Monday, but wanted to talk about joining Stampin Up. This month, Stampin Up is offering a promo for the Starter Kit. You pick $155 in products and your kit cost is $99 including shipping. That’s $56 in free products with your kit. Normally, you get $125 in products for your $99 starter kit.
So what happens after you get the kit? You get some nice perks for being a Demonstrator.
- Early access to new Catalogs.
- Early access to new products.
- Early notification for promotions.
- Discounts on all your purchases.
- A great community of crafters.
- Attending exclusive Stampin Up events.
- Being able to purchase Stampin Up logo items like totes, supplies, and clothing.
I’m sure you’re wondering… do you have to hold classes? Do you have to start a business? And the answer to both of those is no. You can be a happy shopper getting a discount on all your purchases and you will still get access to all of the above items.
Now, if you do decided to hold classes or start your own business, you do have the potential to earn a little income. How much time and effort you put into those things is entirely up to you.
Contact me now to join my team. We are always looking to make new crafty friends!