A few weeks ago when I was working on some other projects using the Tulips Suite, I die cut a bunch of the tulip flowers in different colors. I also cut out the windmill with the plans to use them on a card. Well, it turned out everything together was way too big for a card. So everything sat on my desk in a little pile until I figured out what to make with it.
One of my local stores sells these 6″ plain wreaths that you can decorate. I hot glued a bunch of fake moss around the wreath. Then I started adding the flowers around the wreath and the windmill too.
Here is a close-up view of the flowers and the windmill on the wreath.
I love how this wreath turned out. It has such bright, fun colors. I think this is going to be perfect decor for Summer.