Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing products from the 2020-22 In Color Collection.
In last month’s Hop, I shared the outside of this mini album.
Today, I’m sharing the inside pages for this mini scrapbook. This is the first page inside cover. On the left, I made a pocket with our foam adhesive strips to allow for multiple items. I added a couple tags that I can journal on and the white card stock is where I will add a photo.
This is the next page. I added pockets to each page so I could slip out the pictures and tags.
I wanted variety in the album so each pocket is different.
And here is the last page… more pockets and more room for photos.
This is a small album with just a few pages. This would make a great gift for a family member or friend. Just add a few photos and some journaling and it is done.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about the pattern or how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Loni’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Creative Juice by Loni – In Color Memories & More Cards
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations – Pattern Play with In Color
- As the Ink Dries – Moonlight, Jade & Whale Done
- A Crowning Creation – Lovely You In Color
- Stamping Flair – Fancy Phrases In Colour
- Gifted Hands Ink – Misty Moonlight
- A Little Kinder – Bumblebee
- Moore Fun Stamping – Pretty Parasol In Color
- Jemini Crafts – In Colour Postage for You
- Stamping with the Copper Cropper – In Colors
- Playing with Paper Crafting – Tasteful Touches In Colour
- Terryfic Cards – Just Jade
- 247inkspiration – In Color Flowers for Every Season Suite
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.