Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing products from the January to June Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
The Dandy Garden Suite is one of the first items I purchased from the January to June Catalog. I love the itty bitty dragonfly punch in this set and could see lots of potential for it. I knew it would be great for cards. But it’s also great for 3D projects like this mini display dome. The dome is approximately 4″ tall to give you an idea of the size.
For my dome, I wanted it to look like a mini garden under glass. I used my hot glue gun to glue the moss to the base and added real rocks on top. I add more moss in between the rocks to fill in the space.
The mini dragonflies are punched from the pattern paper and glued to the tops of straight pins. The large dragonfly is stamped and colored with our Blends markers. Then glued to a longer pin to stand up higher.
In amongst the rocks, you can see several of the metal ladybugs. I also colored the dragonflies with our clear Wink of Stella pen so it sparkles in real life.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Ximena’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- De Kijkkast: Brushed Blooms
- Chase & Main: Handsomely Suited
- Sugar & Scraps: Ice Cream Corner
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations: Springtime Joy
- Lilypad Stamper: Art Gallery
- Carterie Plus: In Bloom Bundle
- Creative Juice by Loni: Shark Frenzy
- Mamie & Papyrus: Kangaroo & Co.
- 24/7 Inkspiration: Dandy Garden Suite
- Stampin’ Xime: Hydrangea Haven
- Stampin’ Scrapper: Hydrangea Hill Suite
- Stamping Flair: Ride the Range
- Playing with Papercrafting: Simply Succulents
- Stamping with the Copper Cropper: Hydrangea Hill
- StampinMak: Snailed It
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.