Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing products from the January-June Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
Today, I’m sharing a card using the Cactus Cuties stamp set and coordinating punch. Can I tell you how much I love a coordinating punch? It’s so quick and easy to use! But… the punch doesn’t cut out all the plants in the set. Some of these I had to hand cut but the shapes are super easy to hand cut.
I chose the Bloom Where You’re Planted paper to go with my potted plants. And what better sentiment goes with cactuses? Hug Me of course!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Loni’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Gifted Hands, Ink! – Let’s Set Sail
- Carterie Plus – New Horizons Designer Series Paper
- Stamping Scene – Amazing Silhouettes and Flowering Flowers
- Stamping the Cape – In the Moment
- Moore Fun Stamping – Soaring Swallows
- Stampin’ Scrapper – Hello Ladybug
- Stamping Flair – Paradise Palms
- Playing with Papercrafting – Grassy Grove
- De Kijkkast – Flowering Tulips
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations – Seas the Day
- 24/7 Inspiration – Cactus Cuties
- Creative Juice by Loni – Daffodil Daydream
- The Flying Stamper – Hello Ladybug
- Joni in the Spotlight Stamping – Oceanfront
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.