My assistant, Frannie, loves to help me out in the office. She’s really good on the computer and does most of my proofreading. Here she is making sure I have all my WordPress updates installed.
After reviewing my last post, she asked me why there weren’t any pups in the Holiday Catalog. I explained to her that I was sure it was an oversight and we could figure something out together. I dug out my Bella & Friends stamp set and we got to work on some Christmas pups.
I can’t decide which I like better, the gray or the tan. Both pups are pretty cute.
The pups were colored using our retired Blendabilities pens. If you still have yours, don’t forget to dig them out and use them. If you don’t have the Blendabilities, you can use any other kind of marker that will allow you to shade and blend colors – there are several excellent alcohol marker choices available.
Today is the last day to take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin BOGO special. You pay for the first month and the second month is free when you sign up for an ongoing subscription. If you sign up now, your first kit will be October’s, and you will get November free. Just click the link on the left and it will take you to my Paper Pumpkin website to register for your subscription.
Speaking of waiting to the last minute…don’t miss out on this month’s special. This is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite pattern papers.
• Promotion period: October 1–31, 2016
• There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this promotion.
• Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
• Designer Series Paper purchased with Stampin’ Rewards or the Stampin’ Rewards 50%-off perk does not qualify for this promotion.
• Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this promotion.