Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing our favorite Suites from the new Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
I love the bold colors and flowers of the Sweet Symmetry Suite. The pattern paper is over-the-top with the bright, beautiful flowers and patterns. The stamp set coordinates perfectly with the pattern paper. This card is a slimline card, which measures 3.5 x 8.5″.The large flowers are stamped and hand-cut out. I extended the length of the stem by using my stamparatus, stamping once, then moving my plate down one notch and stamping it a second time.
I used a die cut to cut the scalloped border. The die is slightly less than 6″. To extend the length, I used a ruler to make sure both ends would be lined up, then die cut one end using wash tape to hold the die in exactly the right place. Then moved the die down to line up at the other end and cut it a second time.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Mary Ann’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations: Beauty of the Earth
- Creative Juice by Loni: You’re a Peach
- Stampin’ Scrapper: Tidings of Christmas
- Lilypad Stamper: Beauty of the Earth
- De Kijkkast: Simply Elegant
- Scraphexe: Expressions in Ink
- Sugar & Scraps: Hand-Penned
- Stamping Flair: You’re a Peach
- Stamping with the Copper Cropper: Bloom Where You’re Planted
- Gifted Hands, Ink!: Bloom Where You’re Planted
- Playing with Papercrafting: Simply Elegant
- 24/7 Inkspiration: Sweet Symmetry
- StampinMak: You’re a Peach
- CarterIe Plus: Beauty of the Earth
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.