Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are copying the Annual Catalog with products from the January-June Stampin’ Up! Catalog. I absolutely love this idea because our Catalogs are fabulous idea books. I used the card sample on page 51 of the Annual Catalog, which features the Sailing Home stamp set.
I recreated this card using the Let’s Set Sail stamp set in the January-June Catalog. And, I switched up the colors to make something fun and bright. Here’s my version…
The pattern paper is from the Waves of the Ocean Suite of products. This paper is while supplies last, so don’t wait to purchase it.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Joni’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Joni in the Spotlight Stamping – Hello Ladybug
- Stamping the Cape – Easter Friends
- Stamping With the Copper Cropper – Seas the Day
- Creative Juice by Loni – Cactus Cuties
- De Kijkkast – Symbols of Fortune
- Playing with Paper Crafting – Arfully Composed
- Stampin Xime – Flowering Tulips
- Stampin’ Dreams – Boughs & Blossoms
- Carterie Plus – Flowering Tulips
- Scraphexe – Flowering Flowers
- Stamping Scene – Tulip Fields
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations – On the Horizon
- Stamping Flair – Arfully Layered
- 24/7 Inkspiration – Let’s Set Sail
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.