Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing products from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
Today, I’m using the fabulous Flower & Field pattern paper. The floral images in this pattern paper is just gorgeous. My project is a Spring banner that I can hang in my living room. It’s been so cold lately, that I’m hoping the bright colors will help warm up my house.
The yellow polka dot paper is one of the back sides of the floral papers and it’s perfect to show off the bright flowers. Here is a close up of one of the pennants.
I hand cut all the flowers out, leaving a bit of the black outline around them. The black outline really helps them pop on the paper. I used some of the gold leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut paper. Then I added in the Gilded Gems and Butterfly Gems.
I love how this project turned out and I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have any questions about the how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Brenda’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Creative Juice by Loni: Darling Donkeys
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations: Approaching Perfection
- Stamping Flair: Darling Donkeys
- Chase & Main: A Touch of Ink
- Sugar & Scraps: A Touch of Ink
- Moore Fun Stamping: Oh So Ombre DSP
- Gifted Hands, Ink!: Berry Blessings
- As the Ink Dries: Berry Blessings
- Stampin’ Scrapper: Berry Blessings
- De Kijkkast: Corner Bouquet
- Mamie & Papyrus: Berry Delightful DSP
- 24/7 Inkspiration: Flower & Field DSP
- Stamping with the Copper Cropper: Darling Donkeys
- Playing with Papercrafting: A Touch of Ink
- Carterie Plus: Berry Blessings
- StampinMak: Heal Your Heart
- Lilypad Stamper: Paper Blooms DSP & Heal Your Heart
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.