Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing products from the August-December Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
I’m back today to share another Fall Decor piece. I found these simple wood stands at a local store and I thought it would be fun to switch out the decor seasonally. The stand came in a natural wood color. I painted mine white to match my decor. So, here’s my take on Fall!
Here’s a close-up view. I love all the gold accents on this piece. I used my Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to color both the three yellow leaves in the upper right corner and the two wood pieces in the lower left. Plus those gold rhinestones are so pretty.
The wood stand is 8×8″. And the artwork measures 6×6″. Stay tuned… I already have ideas for a Halloween version and a Winter version.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about the project or how to put all this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Amy’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Lilypad Stamper – Gather Together
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations – Banner Year Bundle
- Creative Juice by Loni – Jar of Flowers + Country Home
- A Crowning Creation – Nothing Better Than
- Create with Cheryl – Flight of Fancy
- Terryific Cards – Forever Fern
- Scraphexe – Love of Leaves
- StampinScrapper – Celebration Tidings
- Stampin’ with the Copper Cropper – Jar of Flowers + Country Home
- StampinMak – Press On
- A Little Kinder – Menagerie Mix Up
- 247inkspiration – Stitched Leaves + Autumn Punch Pack
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.