Yay! I am so excited that I
finally got my act together and have my second Class In The Mail all ready to go! Hooray!
Lately, I’ve seen a ton of shaker cards on Instagram. They are so cool! I’ve been making these for years in my scrapbooks and I kind of assumed most people knew how to do it. But, I recently had a friend ask me to show her how to make them so I thought this would be perfect for my second Class In The Mail.
This Class will structured similar to my first Class. Email me that you’d like to purchase the class and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Once that is paid, I will order your products. After I receive your order from Stampin Up, I will send you your supplies, card kit, and class instructions all together in one package.
The cost for the Class is $45 for cling mount stamps or $50 for wood mount stamps. Please specify which you prefer when you request the invoice for the class. Already have the stamp set and supplies? You can purchase just the Tutorial for $12, which will be emailed to you (no physical supplies are included in the Tutorial).
Here is what your finished card will look like. The sequins are not glued down. I have them spread out so you can see what they look like.
- All the card stock and pattern paper* you will need to make six of these cards. (*Depending on availability, this pattern may be substituted for something similar.)
- Six envelopes
- Petite Petals Stamp Set – either cling mount or wood mount
- Petite Petals Punch
- Clear Window Sheets
- Printed Tutorial with step-by-step instructions, which also include an additional three samples for different ideas.
What’s not included:
- A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set – this is the stamp that says “happiness always”. You could easily substitute another sentiment stamp.
- Stamp pads. For this Class I used Stampin Up’s Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, and Crushed Curry. If you don’t have these colors, you can use any navy blue, coral, and yellow pad you already own. If you want to add the three Stampin Up pads to your class kit, you can do so for an additional $23, when you order them at the same time as your Class.
- Dimensionals/Pop Dots
- Circle Punch or Framelits
What I love about Shaker Cards is that you really can make these in just about any shape and you can put just about anything inside your shaker box. You’re only limited by the size/height of your Dimensionals/pop dots.
After you purchase my Class, I would love to get feed back from you! I really want you to enjoy your Class and be happy with the results.