Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today we are showcasing masculine projects using products from the Annual and July-December Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
The Forever Fern stamp set is one of those sets that’s very versatile. I’ve used this stamp set for birthday cards, wedding cards, and thank you cards. By changing up the colors, this makes a great masculine card… no fussy flowers, no pink, and no butterflies! Today only, Stampin Up is having a one-day Flash Sale 15% off a number of stamp sets in the Annual Catalog. Forever Fern is one of the sets that’s on sale.
The pattern paper makes a great background for the greenery. The ribbon is our gold ribbon that I colored with my Soft Suede Blend marker. The Suede ink gives it a nice rustic look. I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about how to put this together, just let me know.
As you go through the New at SU Hop, be sure to leave comments on each page in the Hop letting us know what you liked. To get to the next page in the Hop, click the Next button below to see Jeannette’s amazing work.
If you think you missed anyone along the way, you can click on the link below and it will take you right to their Blog.
- Tricia’s Stamping Creations: Evergreen Elegance
- Stamping the Cape: Senior Years
- Stamping Flair: Peaceful Cabin
- Joni in the Spotlight Stamping: Tidings & Trimmings
- Dekijkkast: Arctic Bears & Mountain Air
- Stampin’ Scrapper: Biggest Wish
- The Flying Stamper: Turtle Friends
- Playing with Papercrafting: Campology
- Stamping With the Copper Cropper: Harvest Meadow
- Creative Juice by Loni: Hats Off & Give it a Whirl
- Stampin’ Xime: Knit Together
- 24/7 Inkspiration: Forever Fern
- Carterie Plus: Peaceful Cabin
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me or join my 247Inkspiration team.